Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday's Fun with Food

I have tried this on and off for the last few months, but now it has become a habit and I thought we would share with you our Friday, Fun with Food moments & recipes. My girls & I love to cook, simple, yummy fun things. We are not experts & sometimes we aren't good. BUT, we have fun & it is a great tradition. It all began when my mother in law gave me these fun things for my birthday last year. I LOVE cook books & this one has not disappointed. We LOVE it! Cooking on Friday's with my girls has become something I look forward to, no matter how big or small the menu item is. Join us next week for our first & very simple snack recipe. I am sure it will be very familiar to all of you.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hmmmm....I'll have to see if my library has this! Thanks for the tip!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/