Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Reading Program

My friend Brooke had such a great idea that I read on her blog. I just had to share it with everyone. I have implemented it in my family & love that it is a fun way to keep learning going even during the summer. She calls it, as do we...


A Book for Breakfast!
This concept involves reading to or with you children as you are sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I love this idea because my husband gets the privilege of reading to our kids every night. I work nights & miss out on this, though there are days where I feel like we do nothing but read book after book during the day. This activity Book for Breakfast gives me the opportunity to have those story time moments where I get to read them a book every morning. I love it & will continue to use it through the years. Thanks Brooke for such a great idea!

No comments: