Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Real Heap


I would love to say that the dirty version of this pile all accumulated while I have been working on all sorts of cute stuff with the kids that I just haven't photographed or posted. Isn't that what the blog title is all about? But, sadly, that would be a lie. Don't worry, they haven't been neglected though. We've been focused more on things like this:

playing on our new swingset...
 re-discovering the beauty of spring...
"helping" mom sew...
 seeing fun movies in 3-D...
playing in the dirt...
"teaching" school at a children's museum...
"milking" a cow at the same museum...
and going on hikes.

Besides feeling like I have all but abandoned my attempts at the blog, more importantly my kids miss the activities that ended up displayed here. My younger son keeps asking to paint and do projects and his requests have gone unanswered. So, tomorrow I am going to the library to pick up a heap of books that should have some fun new ideas for us to try out.

No comments: