Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Banner

I wanted to make a HALLOWEEN banner for my kids playroom.  Pretty much everyroom in our home has some sort of halloween decoration.  I decided to do a banner that spelled out HALLOWEEN and string it across the wall.

Start with any Halloween style scrapbook paper you would like to use.


You can make your own cardboard letters in a saying of your choice or I found one already cut out and strung on a string at a local craft store. Then trace your cardboard letters onto your scrapbook paper and then cut them out.  From there I  used Modge Podge to attach the scrapbook paper letters to my cardboard letters. After you apply all the letters let them dry completly. 


There you have your final project!  Hang in any room of your home & enjoy!

No comments: