Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Summer!

Well, not officially yet, but it is finally starting to warm up around here and feel more like summer. I have been looking through my bookmarked and "starred" post collection, my binder full of ideas and a few books I have to try and make a list of things for us to do this summer. Since my kids aren't in school yet, it's not like there is much of a change in routine other than the weather. I'm almost done making my list that I am calling "100 Days of Summer" (probably because I loved the movie "(500) Days of Summer" and all of Zooey Deschanel's super cute clothes.), but in all reality, it's more like 100 things we want to do this summer, even if we do several a day. I will likely post the activities in groups as we go.
Also, here's a little bit of what you should be able to expect from us generally. I'm not promising 100% consistency, but here is the plan:

Mondays will be the theme of the week.
Wednesdays will be an art project.
Fridays will be something food related.
Saturdays will be simple science projects.
UPDATE: This is the plan for now: Scattered throughout will be posts about everything else. 

If there is something you are looking for more of or wanting us to post about, let us know in the comments.

No comments: