Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Telephone

 There is something fun about bringing out old games that it seems like kids don't play anymore. I'm pretty sure when I made this stringed telephones as a kid we used cans, but plastic cups are a great (and easier) alternative.
When writing out my list of things to do this summer, I knew this was an activity that would be much more fun as a group instead of just my two boys. Enter in...cousins.
Pull the string tight.
Ones talks,
one listens.
And to make it even more fun, we added in a little game of "telephone" with our plastic cup phones.

1 comment:

Darren Demers said...

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… black velvet sheets , buy waterproof mattress protector