Friday, June 22, 2012

Cookie Dough Bites


 I love cookie dough, but as a older and smarter (more paranoid) adult I find myself weird about the idea of eating raw eggs, so I don't snitch the dough anymore and I am a bit weird about letting my kids do too much of that either. I was super excited when I found this recipe for cookie dough bites that was an eggless recipe. The recipe I used was on this website here.
Ingredients 
 1 cup salted butter, softened
1½ cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips (I would recommend less because it was a bit too chocolatey)
(I sprayed my cookie sheet with spray even though I don't think I had to, but I HATE it when they stick)
 My happy helpers. These were a big hit!
Hands-On Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour
Yield: 2 dozen cookies

Directions

  1. Cream butter and sugar together.
  2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well -- use your hands to get it together the best.
  3. Roll into 1-inch balls.
  4. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is -- equally delicious no matter what! (We might have drizzled the extra melted chocolate into each of our mouths. ;) haha)
  5. Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
  6. Store in the refrigerator.
EAT and enjoy!!! YUMMY!

No comments: