Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer is Coming!

Last year I made this great list of 100 activities I wanted to do with my kids during the summer. I must have been feeling ambitious when I made it because we for sure did NOT get to it all. However, it has been a fun list to use over the whole year. I am working on a new list for this summer, but hopefully it will be more realistic. There are a few things we did from the list that I never posted, so I will have to get those on here. For now though, I've got nothing for you. Our desktop computer isn't working and I've been getting by on a laptop for over a week and I miss having a real keyboard and mouse and all of my files! Anyway, if you are thinking ahead for some summer ideas, you could start with the old list.

I'm hoping to do a lot of standard favorites, get out of this state (possibly across the country if I can talk my husband into it!), and let me kids spend countless hours exploring.

Do you have some favorite things you do every summer?

No comments: