Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summertime

 My kids just finished school. We're working on a summer fun list. There are a lot of activities we did last year that I never posted. I figured I'd hold on to them until now instead of posting them in November or February or something like that.
If you use Pinterest or subscribe to many kids blogs, many of the ideas will not be that new to you. If you don't, then I'm excited to tell you about how different projects and activities worked for us last year. 
Some things to look forward to include ice cream in a bag, collecting postcards, water brushes, frozen bananas, and sidewalk paint.
We're also going to repeat our summer schedule that we did last year. I really like keeping education going on when school is out to maintain or even advance my kids' learning.
See you again in a few days! I've got to get some sort of order around here before we get to far into the summer break thing!

No comments: