Friday, May 23, 2014

Ahhhh!

I just finished up my first year teaching preschool. I feel like I have all the time in the world now (and I was only teaching one half day class twice a week!). I just looked at some stats on our site here and am surprised at the number of daily visitors! Wow, thank you, strangers. Hopefully, we'll get some new things added soon. In the mean time, here are few old posts that might be useful for you as school is getting out and summer is nearly upon us.
Some Road Trip Tips (which I have actually referenced back to myself, as we're going on a road trip in a few weeks.) Also, Car Games Vol. 1 & Vol. 2
A Summer "Schedule." This is one my favorite things about summer. It's like I get to do mini homeschooling.
We've yet to make our summer "to do" list for this year, but some previous year are listed here, here, and here.

8 comments:

Arulraj said...

It is full of great stuff that is worth reading again and again,Thanks so much for the article.
For sofa repair service Visit thesofastore,they provides best
Best Sofa Repair Services in Vimapura,Bangalore

famousastrobangalore said...

good blog
Click here to get a best astrological services contact. Best Astrologer In Tavarekere

MS Groups Academy said...

Your blog is looking good.Thanks for sharing this information and keep posting.
To learn Animation Courses in Mysore.Contact us.

Pandith Markandya said...

Your information related to Astrologer is really very useful for me ....Thanks for sharing this informative
For astorlogy service contact
Black Magic Astrologer in Mumbai Suburban

Pandith Ragav said...

Good post thanks for share information.
Visit Best Indian Astrologer in Penang

Pandith Markandya said...

Good article, keep posting like this article, it helpful to us, thank you
For astorlogy service contact
Genuine Tantrik in Karnataka

abhiramindia said...

Thank you for your post. This is excellent information

abhiram astrology center. Best Astrologer In dollarscolony

Sri Sai Tours & Travels said...

Thank You Very Much For Sharing.
For Cabs In Mysore For Sightseeing. Contact us.